0.5 Micron "Sterile" filter cartridges for the Enolmatic inline filter that works with the Enolmatic Bottle Filler (WE620). As a rough guide you can expect to filter approximately 15 gallons of wine that has been settled and pre-filtered with a coarse filter cartridge.
This is a membrane type filter cartridge that can be washed and reused multiple times. To clean after use:
- Reverse the connections to the "In" and "Out" fittings, and run a cleaning solution (like PBW) in reverse to backflush.
- Allow cartridge to soak in PBW for 30+ minutes.
- Rinse cartridge first in hot, then cold water.
- Soak filter cartridge in sanitizer solution and allow to dry before putting away for storage.
- Always re-sanitize cartridges immediately before the next use.