Variable capacity tanks are stainless steel flat bottom fermentation tanks with a floating lid to allow for varying capacities of fermenting beverages. Stands are available and sold seperately. Tank's made with high quality AISI 304 stainless steel. They have a beautiful marbled finish on the outside, and a smooth polished finish inside.
Tanks include: Stainless steel floating lid, air pump, food-grade air tube, plastic tubing, tubing clamps, dry airlock, and one chrome plated brass ball valve.
- Nominal volume: 100 Liters (26.4 gallons)
- Effective volume: 93 Liters (24.6 gallons)
- Diameter: 50 cm (20 inches)
- Height: 60 cm (24 inches)
- Valve size: 1/2" FPT
- Thickness (Bottom X side, in mm): 1.0 X 0.7
*Note: Tank may differ slightly from image shown. Stands are sold separetely.