Join us at Curds and Wine to learn the basics of making wine from fresh grapes! We will go through the processes involved, chemistry testing, and the equipment you will need, with demonstrations of the use of equipment commonly used for winemaking.
• Harvesting and crushing your grapes
• Pressing grapes
• Primary and secondary fermentations
• Wine analysis and adjustments
• Stabilizing and aging wine
• Review of equipment and ingredients needed for all processes
*Must be 21 or over to attend. Paid participants ONLY admitted to seminar.
Purchase of fresh grapes is not included; grapes must be purchased separately and wine made at home from fresh grapes. No wine is made in this class!
Purchase tickets at the shop or online here
. This is our last grape winemaking seminar for 2016!
* A $30 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your ticket prior to 48 hours of the event; no refunds within 48 hours of last first seminar
Made in the classic French rosé style, it is light bodied and pink in color with spiced strawberry and crisp, citrus aromas. The palate features fresh strawberry flavors with a refreshing fruity finish. A perfect summer sipping wine, also a lovely complement to Thanksgiving Turkey!Get yours today at Curds and Wine for $119.95